Friday 18 October 2013

Growing from the heart

Since learning to step with the world in constant motion I have begun to move from my heart. I have spent a long long time in my life hiding my heart from the people around me, just to protect myself from the even the people who love me is a sad thing but some times I felt it necessary just to survive.

Well that's changed........With this blog and the friends around me I began to build a foundation of strength. A personal strength that I can rely on to keep me held up right and tall no matter what the world may throw at me. Not only that but with a foundation set in spiritual stone I could start to build upon it and develop my heart in to a spiritually guiding presence in my life rather than a fragile and breakable organ. I began to let my love and my feelings guide my actions instead of the other way round, I let my heart have a little bit more freedom and I tell you what. It is probably the most scary thing I have ever done haha. But that was because I was focusing on the fear......A fear of the future, which was silly when I live in the now.

Then it came. The day when people started to reflect the heart that I was showing to them, I was being given back what I was giving out to the world around me. Even the gods of Olympus responded by sending me signs and blessings. They sent me a dragon to hold me and strengthen me even further. When I was falling on to the foundations again the falling didn't last long because I just started with the heart again and when everyone responded I found myself lifted up by the hearts of others.

I was getting people hug me and thank me for things I thought were just the right thing to do, when I was just being myself through the heart I was adding a dimension to my life that was helping other people. I am so glad that I have been able to open my heart to those around me. Loving the way I feel and dealing with problems has gotten so much easier. I hope it does for you too.

No comments: