Monday 6 May 2013

"I see dead....I mean F'airy people"

Its not been long since my awesome journey with the "Grove of the White Goddess" and I have found the Fae or better yet I think they found me. Now I have always felt spirits with me and have always been obsessed with the realm of fairy.

During our meeting at the grove we went on an awesome journey in to darkness and during my journey I found myself sharing the experience with a small brown male Fae sprite that refused to leave my side.
When prompted to leave all things behind and go deeper in to the experience I asked the sprite to leave but the sprite just said no, so I accepted the protection he offered and invited him to join me. It was amazing and I think I might have a fiend for life.

It seems that I may have also made a good impression because during the days after my journey I have seen the little guys everywhere and they help me with all my spells and rituals. The little sprite is still there with me, protecting me and watching my back when I need him to and the Fae come and guide me in my circle. Its nice to see the little guys running and dancing around whilst within and above me I feel the presence of Apollo and Hecate my patron god and goddess.

It's really changed the way I view spirit, it isn't just the big I am and neither is it just the little guys. Its a combination of the big, the small, the beautiful, the ugly, the awesome and the simple. It's as diverse as the natural world and the cosmos it's self. It's what makes me human and superhuman and it helps me to understand that size or amount doesn't make a blind bit of difference as long as you hold on to your truth and work in perfect love and unity with the world around you.

I really thank the spirits for this wonderful encounter and I hope that I will always have this connection to the Fae. That one day I can spread my wings and fly with them on the winds of magic.

Blessed Be


No comments: