Wednesday 12 June 2013

Fairy or fool?!?!

Here I was thinking about how we speak to each other and how we address our guides, God's and Goddess's. After speaking with a friend of mine about their spirit guides we realised that we speak to them and commune with them in very different ways.

Mine being a fairy is very fun and mischievous so when I speak to him I speak like I would to a friend and even to get my point across I swear. Now he seems to really respond to me and although people may say I am disrespectful to him I will just say that I haven't told you what he said back not to mention what he does hahaha. But my friend who I was talking to is on the other side of this scale and is very serious and respectful to his guides. This brought me to look at how I speak to the spiritual allies that I have mustered through my years of the craft. 

My spirit guide and me have only been working together for a few months but together we have learnt a lot. I have learnt about his world and the magick that is in everything and he has learnt about us and the world we live in. We work together with the elements and we work together with meditations. It is like I have not so much gained a guide but a friend in another world. 
Ok so no Hecate but still Apollo in this pic is FIT!!!! :oD

My God and Goddess have both spoken to me in very different ways through healing's and just standing in the door telling me off for being a dick. To Apollo and Hecate I am very respectful but who wouldn't be respectful when talking with a god of plagues who is a crack shot with a bow or the goddess of magic and the three worlds ha ha. But in a way I feel as though I have a relationship with them that is more than just a "Hi its me again. Can I have this?" arrangement. We speak to each other and when I am struggling they lift me up out of the grunge again to fight with renewed strength. 
When it comes to them, I speak with trust and love in my heart and a sense that If I am talking to you then you will listen and act on what I say in what way you deem fit to act. And based on that logic if I say the wrong thing then I might not like how they act haha. However I also feel that they are beyond me as aspects of the same divine that is in everything. When I honour them I am honouring the divine in myself and everything, therefore they deserve a level of respect and reverence that causes me to treat them very differently to a guide who I feel is my equal just in another plane of existence.

I wonder how others speak to their gods and guides. Are you their servant, companion or master. How does it all work with you??


No comments: