Tuesday 4 June 2013

Water ist the healing element for a reason.

It has been an amazing experience today during my water attunement. The focus is on the healing aspect of water, it deals with your emotions and your feeling/sensitive self. The ritual was a deeply empowering and very familiar for me. I have always felt an affinity for the water element even though the element of my birth sign is fire. I have found that it has always been east to sense the element of water around me. It's presence makes me feel strong and confident but also scares me with its power and ferocity, reflecting the power of the emotions in all of us.

During the ritual I felt the energy of the element enter my hands and encompass my entire body, filling my aura and empowering me with a blue healing energy. The ritual asked me to turn healing toward the earth in its entirety and as I visualised the earth hovering above my cupped hands the blue light that had energised me began to seep form my hands like the northern lights in its peacock hues and bathe the earth in healing energy. The vision in front of me was awe inspiring and I found myself almost gasp at the beauty of the magick that was happening before my eye's.
Audrey Douteroux
Earth gave me my stable foundation the body of my craft. But now water has urged me to feel a deeper and more connected link to the ether around me, the ebb and flow of magick, trust my intuition and focus my emotions in to action. There is so much the elements can teach us and I am only just starting to hear what I should have been listening too a long long time ago.

Blessed are the Spirits.


No comments: