Friday 28 June 2013

Time I began moving again.

It's been a lovely past week or so. The summer solstice rolled round and again my life was filled with magick. I spent a night down at a friends house by the river to watch the sunrise, and whilst I was there the elements just spoke volumes to me all the while. The Fae were constant during my magick as I sensed them in all the things I did. The next day I had a party to go to where a group of my friends were and where we all chanted and sang songs well in to the night.
All in all the solstice was a very energetic and spiritual time for me as it always is. But since then I have done little in the way of ritual work and have left my Bardic training to grind to a steady halt.
Right now though, I think it is time for me to get my head out of my ass and back in to the magick that is all around me and that I want to make a part of my life.

But where do I start?? It's weird because magick has become second nature to me or so I thought. What do I do now? How do I pick up where I left off??

The thing is I don't think I ever really do leave off. I just take a break form the energetic side of things and just go with the moments. But when the last moment ends it brings with it a sense of disconnect that makes me feel as though I have lost my place.
Hey little dude. May the goddess watch over you.
OoooooI have just this Minuit had an Ahhaaa moment. If I don't know where I'm gonna start up again then maybe I should take a moment to look at the possibilities. How many angles are there that I can see, how many things can I do before I'm committed to the one practise for however long it may take. Ahhaaa lets see how many little magickal jobs I can get done before I have to start one one of the big ones that are waiting for me. I never would have had this opportunity if I hadn't had this time to stop and reflect on what there is for me to achieve.

Maybe I will write a spell or practise calling in the elements. Maybe I could make a potion. I do love making potions HA HA. Ohh the ideas I have now that I have the moment to formulate them.............Maybe I never did leave the moment. Maybe this is just a different moment for different things and different reasons all together.

Well well in that case blessed are the spirits indeed. Ciao peeps I'm off to cast :oD

No comments: