Monday 8 July 2013

It's been fun

This is the time. I have been working hard and thinking long. My mind has been so full of how magick is my life and how it fills my everyday lately but also that there is sooooooo much that I still want to learn and accomplish. I have found myself being drawn lately to look back on how my journey began and what I have been through in my life to get to where I am now.

For starters I like the person that I am, not a lot of people say that about them selves and I am deeply humbled to think that I have this rare appreciation of the person I am right here and now. I have and still do make really stupid mistakes but I am glad of them because they teach me to be ever better, ever stronger and ever wiser than I was 10 minuet's ago.

I believe......Do you??

But that way of being leads to constant changes, to the way I think, feel and act. All the time! It can be exhausting to be so aware of what you say and do all the time that sometimes you just want to be yourself. That is where my magick lies............with myself.............that no one but the god and goddess know.

My power comes from that moment of me where I am free and I am focused. This is now an exercise I want to try more often. I can change anything about myself but why when I am the most powerful just being me? It is a rare thing to like the person you are and with that comes confidence and strength and power. Not over others but over you and what more do you really need.

Magick works because we believe..........Christian miracles happen because Christian's believe. You need to believe in yourself and then you will believe in YOUR magick................ and screw the other guy aye he he.

No comments: