Friday 12 July 2013

There is magick in the air.


When all the world is tuning,
and no one seems to care.
I always get to feeling,
all the magick in the air.

The wind begins to whisper.
The water starts to shout.
The earth it says with feeling,
what the fire doesn't doubt.

We need to start by listening,
the words are everywhere,
the proof that what your feeling.
Is the magick in the air.

Circe. A great Sorceress. 


I wrote this just a moment ago when I thought that I needed to say something about magick. But all I am being shown around me is how we have forgotten how to listen. We rely on being told instead of experiencing things for our selves, by our selves. If we do one thing for the coming festival let it just be that we listen to the voices that aren't those of people. You never know, it might sound much better than you think.

Blessed Be everyone :o)

No comments: