Tuesday 30 July 2013

Black magicETHICS!!! I mean ethics......Black Ethics

Hey now don't get mad it's just a figure of speech, bet seriously it's not all bad sometimes it's with the best intention. HA!!

It's all very well and good isn't it. You are sat there minding your own business when at the same time in a land far far away. Someone is trying to influence the course of your life because they think they know better. I know I know, we have all done it. We have all done it with the best intentions and cast a spell of protection, or healing on someone without asking to try and make things better for them buuuuuut.

This is wrong!.....We have no right to perform magick on another person without their permission, no matter how much we can see them falling in to a pit. Some of the biggest character building lessons have been learned in the most dire of circumstances and even more to the point. you may see something as bad and another person may see it as potential to do good. For example.........

I have recently lost someone very close to me and been in this exact position, only there was no magick involved. I was in a position to share news of a family loss with my sister and chose to delay the call because I knew she was meeting with friends. Now I thought that a couple of hours made no difference as it wouldn't to me and that I would be sparing her the uncomfortable position it may put her in, but in fact my sister was very angry with me. This made me think of how people use magick and how much magick has the power to change things. It can be such a powerful tool that if I had used it to spare my sister the pain of loss then she may never truly get over it.

Some of use use it for ourselves knowing that if we are fit and able to do things for our selves then we are more able to help those around us that ask. So magick is used to bring us strength before we use it to help others. Then there are some people who use magick only to help others and very rarely use it to help them selves in order to maintain equilibrium.

Neither one of these is a bad thing but I will say that using magick on behalf of someone else whether it be small or large WITHOUT their permission is one of the blackest things you could do. The world is made of all sorts of people, places and beliefs and none of us will ever truly understand each other to the point where we can say we did it for your own good and ever be truly right. We need to learn to support each other in ways that don't compromise what we could learn from each other for without darkness we can never know light for without light we can never find darkness.

Please don't mistake black magick as curses and darkness because the real black magick is the stuff that stops people from living life the way they chose and forces them to live the way YOU chose. Always ask if someone wants your help and never make the assumption because you never know what you may truly be changing.

Darkness only sets the scene for light and light only shows the path for darkness. Both are part of all we are and will never be anything less than equals in the world.

No comments: