Monday 29 July 2013

What changes happen must be must

She walks below goddess's shawl
and knows the journey will be small.
Her lover waits to end the ride
and walk with hands linked by her side.

Within the golden lands above
she finds a place to shine her love.
To those she left in empty space
she sends a smile to fill its place.

The goddess walks with silent steps
as she descends the wandered depths.
To remind those that do now mourn
that we are all one day reborn.



My Great Gran passed away today. It was peaceful and she was with loved ones. I know that she will be happy to go to the new world and that my Great Gramp is waiting for her. I ask that the great Lady Hecate guide her to her love with her beacon and that she have a swift journey filled with laughter. I did love my Gran's laugh. Blessed Be.

No comments: