Monday 17 June 2013

Watching what I watch.

Its been lovely in spirit with my guides and the power of the elements growing inside me. I have just completed my water weaving ritual and bringing the element of water into balance. It was a bit of a roller coaster with my emotions on highs and lows like tides of the ocean. One minute being able to deal with everything and then not being able to cope with my tiny problems. But working with my guide and the element of water more and more helped me to balance what was happening and deal with my emotional tides.

Since this my intuition and senses have grown more sensitive to the other worlds and the spirits around me. I have been exploring this new found awareness and reading a book quoted in my Druidry course about the element's. It has been really really interesting to learn about the elements in a way that explores their personalities and not just their influences. On top of this reading I have been looking in to the realm of my guides, the Fae.

During all this reading and research it has been made very clear that what is being watched, read and heard is being monitored and scrutinised by not just myself but my guides and especially my little sprite.

While watching a video on my laptop that some people may remember me posting on other sites about the Fairy Faith, I found myself loosing concentration and not paying attention to what I was watching. I was thinking about how real all this stuff on the video seemed and then I remember thinking to myself "Is this stuff not just all these peoples head's". At that moment while I was sat at one end of the room and my partner at the other the TV turned itself on. Now just to clarify that this has never happened before with anything in the house and the TV remote was nowhere to be found. I looked at the telly with its blank screen and thought to myself "ah I think someone is trying to make a point". So I un-paused the video on my laptop and began to pay more attention to what I was watching. To mine and my partners amusement the TV turned itself off.

I laughed for a while as my partner began questioning what the hell could be going on, so I just told him that my guide had just turned it on to make a point of telling me to pay attention. My lovely man just smiled at me knowing that my brand of magic seems to do stuff without me asking and seemed to be satisfied with my explanation of the TVs erratic behaviour. Although I have been told off for not paying attention it's actually quite nice to feel a definite sense of guidance being given to me. I'm learning so much and have nothing but thanks and admiration for the spirits that are helping me along my path.


No comments: