Tuesday 27 August 2013

A long ole day.

Hey everyone, it's been a long old day and I have done lots and lots. Today was my enrolment at college and well it was a bit of organised (if you could call what I saw organised) chaos. After that I visited my Grandma, had dinner and chatted until dark. All round I had a good day and started to feel very good about the way the world is moving again (well my little world anyway).

Magick has been the furthest thing from my mind lately, or so I thought. Some times it just happens without you knowing or without you trying might be a better way of putting it. The enrolment went well today and I had been gearing up to it for weeks if not months so today when it finally happened I was ready. The forms were sorted in no time and my exam certificates were sorted. My picture for my ID was a good one for once. Then I had to pay my tuition, which went well until the card machine didn't accept my pin. I thought to myself "NO way am I going to let this stop me". The woman who was helping process my payment then mentioned I could do it on line with her there and then but that earlier in the day this service hadn't been working. So I said do it, I crossed my arms, fingers, toes and my legs and just asked everything around me in the ether and otherwise to MAKE IT WORK!!!!!!!

The woman was shocked and yelped a "YEY" as the payment went through first time with no hassle and no repeating of the details in the system or anything at all annoying haha. I was so happy to be leaving knowing that now it was done and I wasn't waiting for it all to start any more. I wonder if crossing everything helped?

I went to visit my Grandma and we took the dog for a walk. It was in the park while I was picking blackberries that I made my offering to spirit and said thank you. With my bag of potions and oils on my hip I took out the herb offering I use all the time and sprinkled it saying thanks to all the spirits that have helped me this past little while and asked them to accept the offering. It must have worked, the pie we had later on was just lush.

Ok so not pie but it was the only picture I had with pastry in it haha.

I'm so happy that the seeds I planted months ago have started to sprout and grow, Now all I need to do is nurture and protect what I have worked for so that it may bear fruit. Blessed Be and thank you for reading, It has supported me in ways that I may never be able to express.

No comments: