Tuesday 13 August 2013

Anger is my choice of bitter.

What a way to WANT to be, can't understand it myself. Its got to be hard for some of us if not all of us when the right thing happens to make us feel very angry. But why would you want to stay in that moment? I have known people that have let these moments last for days before finally letting it fizzle out and be of no consequence.

How we move that energy on is different for each of us. Some of us erupt over the smallest of things and others of us have longer fuses that goes off with (maybe) more of a bang. But how do you use this power in a way that does not cause harm and in a way that moves you in the right direction?? How do we make anger and frustration in to focus and progression??

Or let the goddess knock them the **** out haha

I can only use my own experiences to guide, so here goes. I have found that at times the need has been for me to express how I am feeling and you may think that this is a negative thing, but in the right situation the right thing to do is to bare your teeth and defend your self with the energy of the situation. So yes use this energy (anger,frustration) to give your words power and to protect yourself without causing harm.

Another technique I have used is to remove myself from the situation and remove the energy of the event from my field and put it somewhere that it can be better dealt with. Like the earth or one I like more is running water. Energy is effectively potential movement, so passing that on to a body of water seems (to me) more in tune as water is in a constant state of motion anyway.

Lastly is to transmute the energy of a situation in myself and then pass it back to help resolve the problem. I'm not saying this is easy and I'm not saying it works perfectly every time, emotions have a way of getting at your core sometimes and making it hard to much of anything. But at least with this knowledge then maybe some issues can be dealt with before they get too big for you to handle. I know there are other methods out there to control your own energy and not let emotions rule your actions but these are just examples I have experience with.

Blessed Be

No comments: