Sunday 18 August 2013

It's a little bit funny.

This feeling inside haha. I don't know really but that's the one we struggle with isn't it. LOVE!! The one that eludes us for such a time, that makes our hearts ache, our limbs weak and leave our bodies crushed. The one that we spend the most time ignoring and the one that can solve so many problems but is pushed aside by fear.

I wonder why it is so complicated? Falling in love was easy for me. I arranged to meet up with this beautiful guy and when I saw him for the first time it was like I feel for him now. I know his heart and he knows mine and that's why this past five years have felt like five minutes. I can say to people it was love at first sight and mean it.

But that's not the only love there is. There is the love of your family and your siblings. Your parents and your pets. There is of course the love you feel for your friends and companions too. But I'm sure it doesn't stop there. I happen to be one of those annoying people that tells everyone that he loves them and what is really weird is that I do. I love people.........a lot of people and all though I know that makes me sound like an utter slut haha. I don't care.

I feel love for the people around me because it helps. It helps to solve our problems, it helps to secure friends, it even helps for me to let people leave my life and hurt me. I let love in as often as I can and I let love leave me because I know that by being open to its power that I will never feel the sting off loss for long at all before love from another source fills the space and heals the wound. Love is something that is inherent in each of us so why don't all of us love more freely with compassion and understanding. Let things move in love and pass with love so that love will return.

Blessed Be you lovely people. LOVE YOU!!!!!

P.S I will never say love so much in a post ever again hahahaha promise :oD

No comments: