Tuesday 17 September 2013

Stuck in the air

Hey guys, its been a difficult journey lately with so much learnt and lost. I have been working with the elements and the fae now for a long time and have gotten stuck in to the air element, the element of thought, language, travel and communication. The other elements have been easy to grasp and commune with but this one has been different. I spent a long time fighting it and not taking in what it wanted to show me, but now I am up in the air and soaring with the rest of the worlds of air, free and filled with the power to breath life in to what I am doing. It has been a long time coming and a big learning curve for me to be able to embrace the air so fully.

It's now time for me to move on, the air has kept me for such a long time that I have forgotten what it is to feel the emotions and movement of the waters in my heart, the strength and solidarity of the earth seems so distant now too that I feel the pull back from the realm of air.

Air has given me a chance to taste such freedom and bliss that it is hard to step away and move back towards the realms of feeling and stillness. However there is only one place left to go once I have returned to a place of balance..................Fire.

What adventures should I expect there I wonder, this is another element I have been concerned about. I have no desire for fire like I had for earth and water, but that in it's self is peeking my curiosity. I had no interest in air either after all and look where I am now. I have learnt to fly but have been reminded of the importance of balance and been asked to come back to the ground to learn again. The air has taught me the flows of magick and how they are mirrored in the air we breath and the winds we feel upon our skin. I have so much to learn from everything I feel and experience and now all I want to do is express it, maybe that is what I will learn from fire. Blessed Be

No comments: