Thursday 19 September 2013

You cant spell emotion without motion.

I have just completed part of my bardic training called the air weaving ritual. It is a ritual that takes all the learning that you have done during the study of the element air and puts it in to an act of empowerment and unification. I love the way this stuff works.
I found myself at a point in my life 3 ish days ago where i felt a little out of control and stuck in an endless flow of motion. It was difficult because my life was starting to not feel my own and I didn't have any control over what was happening. I was stuck in the air and had no way of getting down. So I decided to do this ritual and come back to earth with whatever was waiting for me.

Turns out the only thing waiting for me was love...............great and powerful love.

I felt the love of others around me, the love of the other elements that I had connected with (water and earth) and the love of my self. The part of me that was happy to see me back in the drivers seat and not stuck in perpetual motion. This however doesn't mean the motions have stopped haha. Ohh no, now I think it may all be just beginning. My life is always moving and no matter how hard anyone tries it is never going to stop.....................I am so glad.

Now I have the element air with me, I have learnt how to fly. I have been given the gift to fly above obstacles that would have stopped me before and limited my movement. Earth taught me to be still and silent, Water taught me to feel and know. But air......air has taught me to learn and be free.

Live in the moment in the motion of your emotions, be free.

No comments: